Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mix's Chicken Caesar Wrap

I was recently in Hong Kong. Get to know what Hong Kong has to offer through my adventure. This is the 3rd of 14 parts


For our first meal in Hong Kong, Murtle and I shared a Chicken Caesar Wrap from Mix at its ThreeSixty branch. ThreeSixty is a popular organic and natural food store in Hong Kong. It also has a food hall where different concessionaires offer healthy meals for people on the go.


At the Food Hall

I became curious of Mix’s Chicken Caesar Wrap because of lifestyle blogger, Chuvaness. Chuvaness has featured the wrap on her blog many times so I made a mental note to check it out.

Wrap Choices
There’s also a wide selection of fresh ingredients that one can choose from Mix but I was all set in trying the Chicken Caesar Wrap.




The Chicken Caesar wrap can be served hot or cold. I chose to have it hot as recommended by Chuvaness.

Chicken Caesar Wrap (42HKD)
The wrap certainly tasted like caesar salad . Light with a good clean taste. While it's better than most wraps I've tried, I would have to say that it didn't live up to its hype. Good to try but nothing remarkable about it. I'm wondering though if the cold version is any better.

While I won't discourage anyone from trying Mix, it should not be in one's priority list of places to eat while in Hong Kong.

ThreeSixty is found in two locations. Get store locations and other news here.
For more information on Mix, pls. visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...