Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Tiny Restaurant Wonder

Allow me to introduce a restaurant wonder...

DSC_0461


Consider it the 8th wonder of the world because after eating all these:
DSC_0449
Banchan

DSC_0452
Japanese Roll

DSC_0450
Dumplings

DSC_0443
Noodle with Fish Cakes


DSC_0446
Beef Stew Soup

DSC_0448
Vegetable Bibimbap

our bill only amounted to 15,000won or 570php!!!

The food was authentic aside from being dirt cheap. Easily the tastiest, most affordable meal I've had in my life.

Wish I could point everyone to the right direction but I have no clue how we got there. All I remember is that it's near Changdeokgung Palace and we passed by this street:

DSC_0432


HAPPY HUNTING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that bustling place. As soon as we entered the place, we turned around because of the smell. We ended up eating at Han's deli instead.

FoodInMyVeins said...

Love these places. Great place to sample lots of different korean food and the cheapest place to eat. Not much more expencive than street food.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...