Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hawaiian Lomi Lomi at the Lotus

I'm not talking about food believe it or not.

Hawaiian Lomi Lomi is actually a type of massage I experienced at The Lotus.

The Lotus is a massage parlor that has four (4) branches in Makati. We certainly made the right decision when we chose to go to its Somerset branch as it is far from the bustling streets of Makati. 

Perfect location for a few hours of relaxation!

Facade


Signage Outside Somerset

We Are Welcomed

List of Services Offered


Though space was tight, I give credit to The Lotus for maintaining a peaceful atmosphere the entire time we were there. The massage attendants were also very professional and made sure that we were perfectly comfortable during the entire session.

Small Space

The Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi massage was so pleasurable that it almost put me to sleep. Too bad the techniques didn't help in relieving the aches and pains I had.

Massage Room

I would still recommend The Lotus though if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

The Lotus has for branches in Makati. For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...