Sunday, July 31, 2011

El Nido, I Shall Return

I found myself in one of the most enchanting spots in the Philippines, El Nido. This is the last of 6 parts.

There are tourist spots where one visit is enough. El Nido is not one of those places.

With the scenic landscape of El Nido already a given, what makes me want to go back to El Nido is the exceptional service that I can expect to experience at El Nido Resorts.

A holiday at El Nido is truly stress free with the friendly and helpful staff of El Nido Resorts always making sure that every guest is treated like royalty. I had everything I needed with nothing to worry about during my 3 days at El Nido thanks to the staff.

Service is also personalized with simple gestures like these going a long way:

Origami with a Twist

Candied Pili for a Good Night

Sweet Dreams Indeed

But what impressed me most with El Nido Resorts is the fact that they are willing to go out of their way to keep each guest satisfied. Truth be told, we were unable to visit the Big Lagoon during our day tour due to unfavorable water conditions. When I expressed my disappointment about this missed opportunity, the activity coordinator of El Nido Resorts offered and arranged a private tour of the Big Lagoon for me the following day! It didn't matter that the Big Lagoon was 30 minutes away and they had a shortage of boats during that weekend as they truly wanted to see me leave El Nido happy. It goes without saying that the solo tour at the Big Lagoon after dawn was one of the highlights of my trip.

My Private Tour


Aside from the exceptional service, the earthy and rugged feel of Miniloc Island Resort makes me want to go back to El Nido for a different experience altogether. With Lagen Island Resort going for comfort and luxury, Miniloc Island Resort used local and indigenous materials to add warmth and familiarity to the place. 

Lusher Greens at Miniloc

More Breathtaking Views

Crystal Clear Waters

Seaview Rooms

To Die For

Beachfront 

The Localized Cottages

Other plus points for Miniloc Island Resort are as follows:
  • It is not as secluded as Lagen Island Resort making it nearer the popular tourist attractions. Case in point is the possibility of reaching the Big Lagoon using only a kayak from Miniloc Island Resort
  • One need not go far to see the marine life as the waters fronting Miniloc Island Resort is rich with tropical fish.
  • Compared to Lagen Island Resorts, rates are also less expensive at Miniloc Island Resort by as much as 40%

With the attractive packages of Miniloc Island Resort and the exceptional service at any El Nido Resorts property, it is almost guaranteed that I shall be back at El Nido in the future.

Miniloc Island Resort is located at El Nido, Palawan. Rates start at 6,500php per person per night. For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...