Sunday, January 16, 2011

Marie's by Brunch Club

I was recently in Hong Kong. Get to know what Hong Kong has to offer through my adventure. This is the 13th of 14 parts.

Aside from scrumptuous breakfast food, Brunch Club in Causeway Bay offers breads, cakes, pies, and tarts, via Marie's. 




Cute Corner

Too bad I was so full from brunch that I could no longer try anything from Marie's for these are the cutest pastries I've seen.








Aside from looking pretty, Marie's claims that their creations are homemade, handmade, and are fresh from the oven. Next time, I will surely make room for dessert!

Marie's by Brunch Club is located at  1/F Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. You can visit www.maries-bakery.com for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...