Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Singapore Aftermath: What I Ate at Terry's

When I got back from Singapore, I felt more bloated than ever (understatement of the century) and immediately went on a diet. 

A few days back in Manila though, I found myself visiting Terry Selection, a restaurant I have always loved for never failing to provide good comforting Spanish food.

Podium branch

Acoustic Night

The food was so tempting....

Don Pepito (300php)
Grilled U.S. Angus beef on a layer of Piquillo peppers, extra-virgin olive oil and Dijon mustard, tomato and lettuce

Lengua a la Sevillana (545php)
Ox tongue cooked in a subtle dry sherry wine sauce with mushrooms and Manzanilla olives from Andalusia

Sea Bass Medallion (375php)
Pan-seared sea bass served with a side of confit potatoes lightly tossed in a warm, fresh herb alioli

and this was what I had...

NOTHING

I'm so proud of myself!!!

Terry Selection has three branches in Manila. For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...