Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cerchio: When Ambiance Isn't Enough


I got a message from Romulo Café that they are launching a new restaurant called Cerchio in the same Tomas Morato neighborhood. My friends and I tried it one random night.

Similar to Romulo Café, Cerchio looks stylish and hip. Nice place for cocktails and drinks. There were a lot of families and oldies when we dined there though.

On with the food...

Pumpkin Malunggay Soup (90php)
Tasted more of the malunggay than pumpkin. A very healthy soup!


Crispy Squid Head (180php) 
Not close to being delicious but I found myself munching on this the entire dinner. Must be because it was so crispy!


Bourbon Ribs (590php)
My friends’ favorite dish at Cerchio but I was apathetic to this since I also ate ribs for lunch that day. Ribs overload much?


Crispy Beef Tadyang (490php)
Dry and bland when eaten on its own. Once dipped in sauce, this tadyang becomes awesome.



Margarita Pizza (220php)
Regret of the night: Not noticing that sisig pizza was on the menu since our pizza was oh-so-bland. The sisig pizza for sure at least would have been interesting.

Since we visited Cerchio during its soft opening, I'm willing to give this restaurant the benefit of the doubt. Their food should get better as their chefs gain more experience. Otherwise, what a waste of time!

Cerchio is located at 76 Sct. Limbaga, Tomas Morato, Quezon City. For more details, call 3550998 or 3515279.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...