Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Taipei Yakitori Experience

I was in Taipei for a quick 3 day getaway. It was more of a sightseeing excursion but we did manage to squeeze in a few culinary adventures along the way! This is the 10th of 10 parts. 

I wish I could say that we left Taipei with a mind-blowing last meal but it was not the case. 

We were looking for a popular hotpot joint but ended up in an eat-all-you-can yakitori restaurant.
DSC_0957

For 499NT++, it actually wasn't so bad...
DSC_0975

DSC_0963

DSC_0964


DSC_0970

DSC_0966

but we got stressed making sure our meat didn't get overcooked!
DSC_0971

DSC_0968


Overall, I'm glad to have visited Taipei with Murtle and Curly, but I think we're one in saying that we don't have plans of coming back. Taipei is a good city to visit once or twice but it's easy not to look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...