Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Murtle’s Hair- Raising Experience

I’ve always been a victim of unsanitary food preparation in restaurants. Lucky me has been served:

  • Siomai with a baby cockroach lying on top (it replaced the usual shrimp component)
  • Chicken barbeque with a giant bangaw as garnish
  •  Soup with a swimming unidentified plastic object

Thus, I can’t be blamed for being amused when it was Murtle’s turn to be the victim of a similar experience while we were at Le Coeur de France in Galleria.

The Crime Scene

She was halfway done with her pasta dish when she discovered that a long strand of hair was entangled with a slice of sautéed onion. HAHAHAHAHA


Apologies for the not-so-clear picture

Due to the impromptu pictorial with the nasty object, I think the servers knew something was up and tried to ignore us when we were calling their attention. When one brave waitress finally went to our table, she even had the audacity to imply that the hair was not from their kitchen as their cooks always wear hair net. I just rolled my eyes since it was such a stupid statement. Where did it come from then, Einstein?


Such strong hair

In the end, we didn’t have to pay for hairy dish though a part of me wished that they got our entire bill covered as food here is so-so.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...